Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 8 (97 Views)

Ruturned broadband equipment

Hi,

I've returned my broadband routed and have a tracking number - RXAL1JC which shows the equipment was recieved back by Virgin on the 19th April.  Today I recieved an email and text asking me to return the equipment and threatening to charge me £40 if its not returned.  I recieved very poor help when I phoned up this evening to ask for it to be confirmed against my account this equipment has been received back.  I will not be paying any further money to Virgin as I have already returned the equipment and have the tracking number to prove this.  Can someone from the forum team please contact me to confirm this equipment has been recieved and this matter is closed.  Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8 (71 Views)

Re: Ruturned broadband equipment

Hi Sheliab6

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about the equipment return and welcome to the forums too Smiley Happy

I can see that the return you have mentioned above has been completed on our systems and shows as having been returned, so there's no need to worry about this.

Let us know if you need anything else and we'll be happy to help out Smiley Happy

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 8 (65 Views)

Hi,

I have recieved yet another text this afternoon threatening to charge me £40 if I do not return equipment.

This is completely unacceptable from Virgin Media, considering the equipment has been return and there is trackable proof and the forum team have confirmed this return is complete.

Can the forum team please tell me how to get this matter resolved.  I would like an answer in the next 48 hours otherwise I will look to rise a formal complaint

Thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 8 (53 Views)

Hi, there has also been an email which is again stating the equipment has not been returned.  I am completely frustrated with this as I have taken all possible steps to sort this out.  I have replied to the email with the tracking information

Can someone please help?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 5 of 8 (50 Views)

Given @Karen_A's assurance above, I would suggest that the text and email have been prepared/sent before your return was processed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8 (36 Views)

Hi Shelib6

My apologies that these have been sent to you and as @Ernie_C mentioned, this may have been sent via a pre-planned automated request.

I've escalated this back to the teams for you to make sure future correspondence stops.

Let me know if this continues and I'll do what I can to support further.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 7 of 8 (32 Views)

Hi,

I've recieved a txt saying the equipment has been returned, so I'm relieved this matter is complete

@Karen_A just wanted to say thanks for getting back to me and trying to get this sorted for me.

Thanks

Sheila

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8 (30 Views)

Oh wow, that's fab and I'm so pleased it's all sorted for you.

Thanks for letting me know and just pop back to us anytime you need us or if you have any further questions Smiley Happy

Take care Shelia.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos