Menu
atinkler
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Rude staff

Hey guys is there an email address I can send a complaint about rude service? I want someone to listen to my call.

I won't go into details here but I really always held VM in high regard but the person was outright rude.. even if she'd had a bad day it was no excuse.

Cheers

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Rude staff

hiya @atinkler no email address, but the forum team would be able to check your account and find the agent you spoke to, would just need to know time/date of call and possible dept would help
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there atinkler, 

Firstly I'd like to say that I'm really sorry to hear of your experience this morning, and I'd like to look into this further for you. 

I'm going to send you a private message in order to ask some further questions in order to locate your account, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hiya @atinkler no email address, but the forum team would be able to check your account and find the agent you spoke to, would just need to know time/date of call and possible dept would help
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
atinkler
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks first call was at 10.14 and I was cut off

Second was started at 10.17 and I spoke to someone in managing accounts who was nice enough and then I was passed through to retention (or leaving) at approx 10.20. Not sure if it was a welsh call centre but it was a welsh girl (I grew up in Wales so no doubt about that one!).

I've been trying to contact VM for over 3 days using Chat but it doesn't work, I tried to call yesterday but no-one was available, today I was cut off twice after going through the most awful multi choice questions I've known.. VM use to be very simple and to the point but it's as if they don't want people asking questions about bill increases etc. hmmmmm.

I went through verification using questions for the first call, she couldnt help so I wanted to speak to someone about leaving .. she put me through to the second lady who asked me 3 new questions (not sure why I need to verify again!) but one question was my sortcode.. I looked for my card but it was not there (left wallet at home) .. I asked could she change the question and she said no... I said it's a joke ... she then proceeded to try and tell me that was not the attitude etc .. I explained the joke comment related to many factors I've just experienced with VM (including the computer systems that could answer my question being down but no call back is on offer) ... she carried on blaming ME for not having my wallet without once apologising for any inconvenience caused.. ahhhh.. I'm getting wound up again at the attitude that I had no right to be annoyed with the service I had so far experienced!!

The when I said OK I would try to remember my password she said 'go on then' and I waited for the 1st letter, 2nd letter etc questions .. but no she wanted me to say the whole thing.. in the open, so anyone could hear .. and she could have been anyone. So, she wouldn't offer me an alternative verification question but she wanted me to say my passwords out loud .. now how is that secure????? SO... she hung up.

Rant over

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there atinkler, 

Firstly I'd like to say that I'm really sorry to hear of your experience this morning, and I'd like to look into this further for you. 

I'm going to send you a private message in order to ask some further questions in order to locate your account, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

atinkler
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I will await the PM Huw
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey atinkler

Just a quick catch up Allan to see if you've had a chance to check services since your last post to us via our pm's.

If you could let us know how this is going for you that would be great Smiley Happy

Keep in touch and hope to speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Girish_58
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Evening,
I spoke to Michelle today about my account. She was extremely rude, has no knowledge of anything. Would not give me proper answers. Also 10-15 mins before the conversation with Michelle, Virgin Media called me about offers with Sky Cinema Collection and that it would be 60% off for me and I could redeem it when I called in. I asked her about it and she said no-one has called for any sort of offers when I know I spoke to Virgin Media. I have just renewed my contract but because of the way I was spoken to, I'm considering to cancellation
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Girish_58

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us about the recent experience you have had with us and given what you have said, I am very sorry to hear that it has been a poor one.

We are feeding this back to the teams you have spoken to on your behalf.

My apologies once more.

Please let us know if we can look into anything else for you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos