Menu
Karrie
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Roadworks

On 4th November 2014 your guys were out laying cables at Belmont Avenue, Ayr.  At 6:30 pm I returned home and drove into my drive at said address only for the yellow ramps, your guys laid over the trenches for the cablework on the footpath, moved underneath my tyres when I rolled over them causing my car to move direction and skid into my metal gate.  This damage I consider to be due to the ramps not being laid properly or safely.  I have pictures of the works and the damage to my car.  I sold my car two days prior to this incident and my new car arrives next week.  I do not think this was due to my negligence rather due to your guys not making the access to my property safe for me and my family after they finished work for the day.  I dread to think what would have happened if my children had been walking on said ramp and it slid out of place!  The anxiety this is causing me is unreal.  I've called twice been given references (18605687 and 18685913) and no one has called.  I would really appreciate a call back to discuss the way forward as I cannot hand in a damaged car to the garage.  Can you reply to my with a number to call/e-mail address to send to please.  Thank you for your kind attention.  Karen 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Roadworks

Hi Karen

I appreciate you getting in touch with us on the forums and thanks for letting us know about the incident that happened. I'd also like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the community.

For us to escalate this to our area managers to look into for you, and for me to get the details I need to flag this for you, I am sending a private message to you that you can find in the next to your forum name.

If you could get back in touch with me on this, that would be great.

Kind regards, and speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos