Menu
JJMC
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Rewards

I signed up in September and was supposed to receive a reward from Virgin Wines. I received an e-mail in November saying that my reward would be on its way but I haven't heard anything at all since.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Rewards

Either ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details when prompted for them -> Option 4 -> Option 1. Once through to an agent, ask them to look into it.

Alternatively you can choose to wait up to two weeks for a response to your topic from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here (they can resolve it also.)

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Either ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details when prompted for them -> Option 4 -> Option 1. Once through to an agent, ask them to look into it.

Alternatively you can choose to wait up to two weeks for a response to your topic from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here (they can resolve it also.)

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello JJMC and welcome to the community Smiley Wink

Sorry you were waiting a while for your Virgin Wines gift.

Have you managed to get help with this? Let us know if you still need support and we'll be happy to assist.

Thanks, 

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
JJMC
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your response and sorry for the lack of response from me. I haven't received any help in dealing with this. Could you assist?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi JJMC,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your wine. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me in around 3 days.

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos