Menu
rameshs
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Rewards voucher code not received after three months

Signed up for Full house package in December and offered £100 Retail voucher code,

But still not received, After several Phone calls to customer support,Every time I will get an email confirming that I will get the reward with in 24 hours,But still not received,

Ordered full house package considering this retail voucher and I am disappointed with the service.

Can some one from virgin media can help me to get this sorted,

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rewards voucher code not received after three months

Hi rameshs,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

They also sent your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. You should check the junk/deleted folders as it may have gone in here instead. The email will be from Eden Red with the subject as 'Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!'.

In the meantime, I have referred this over to the Head of the Rewards team for them to check out what may have happened. Once I hear back from them I will be back in touch. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi rameshs, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to this for you. 

The Head of the Rewards team has gotten back to me now to advise that the email has been sent twice and has been successfully delivered. 

I'm sure it is in either your Junk or Deleted folder. Check these and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

rameshs
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey rameshs

Thanks for getting back in touch to let us know that the email voucher is not being received. That's a bit of a puzzler and we'll get right on that for you! Smiley Very Happy

I've re-emailed the heads of the Rewards team to do a little digging on that for us and as soon as we've run some checks on the failed delivery for you we'll be right back. We'll look into whatever options we can for you to provide a resolution here if the email is not being delivered too.

Many thanks and speak soon Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi rameshs

The team have got back to me and advised of the below:

I have ordered a resend from Edenred for this. It should be actioned within the next 24 hours. Can you advise the customer to check all inboxes including junk folder as it sometimes routes to there. The email will come from a 3rd party company called Edenred and it will have the subject heading of “Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!”.

Can you advise the customer to make sure he checks this over the next day or two. If he leaves it a week before checking and it routes to a junk folder then these can sometimes automatically be deleted before he has saw it. If he still can’t locate it this time around then we will look at manually redeeming it for him.

If you can please keep an eye on your emails for us for the next few days and if the email is not with you by Monday at the latest if you can let me know and I will ask the teams to arrange the manual resend for you.

Many thanks.

Karen_A

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
rameshs
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thank you Karen_A ,for your efforts and finally I got the code and Ordered the voucher as per the link.

Thanks again,

bye

rameshs

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

That's great stuff rameshs Smiley Happy

Thanks for dropping back to let us know.

I'll pass that onto the teams.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Take care.

Karen_A

Forum Team

0 Kudos