Menu
Woggy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Rewards team

Is anyone on the rewards team I've been waiting 6 weeks for my free wireless speaker, and still not got it
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rewards team

To make the rewards team aware of it you can either raise the matter via a phone call or wait for a member of the Forum Team to escalate it to them. They do not correspond directly on the forum here.

First port of call would be to ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Option 4 -> Option 1. Alternatively wait up to two weeks to get a response to your topic from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rewards team

Hi Woggy,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your speaker. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide the hardware. This was done Friday for you.

If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos