Menu
Taffytk
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Reward vouchers

I joined Virgin in September 2016 and I'm still waiting for my reward vouchers. I have called the office more than 7 times just regarding this issue and no one seems to know how to resolve it.The customer service is very bad they just keep telling me manager will call you and no one ever does. I have had enough from Virgin from day one everything has been a hassle. I left sky thinking they were bad but no virgin is worse.Soon as my contract is up I'm going back to sky cause it's just not worth the time and effort
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reward vouchers

Hi Taffytk,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these speakers to our customers. This has been done today for you.

Keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Taffytk
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

You mention speakers in your reply!!!!!.I'm totally lost as mine is a £100 voucher.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Taffytk, 

Apologies, I had picked up all the missing gifts with purchase that day so had a few Speaker as well as voucher queries. It is meant to say Vouchers Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Taffytk
Joining in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I would like to make an official complaint about my voucher cause i have had enough from Virgin. It is now February and nothing.Why do you promise what you can't deliver. I will be telling everyone and anyone I come in contact with never never I mean never go to virgin. If you can't be bother to deliver £100 reward voucher for more than 5 months, you do not deserve anyones trust.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Taffytk

Thanks for coming back to us on the forums about the vouchers.

I have checked the account and can see that these were passed back to the teams to escalate this for delivery around the time of your reply back to us. Can you please confirm if you have received this form us?

If you could check your spam/trash folders too for us as this is where the mail may be, then that would be fab.

Please let us know and we'll make sure this is resolved for you

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Taffytk
Joining in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

It's now March and nothing has been received yet.I have checked my email and all junk, spam folders and nothing.Do you really give people these vouchers or it's a scam to bring customers. But hands up your customer service is a 0/ 10 .I wish i never left sky and can't wait to go back.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Taffytk

My apologies these have not yet arrived for you.

I will escalate this back to the teams today for you and get back to you as soon as they confirm when these are going to be re-issued to your email.

If you can keep checking back in with us, we will support you till this is sorted!

Thanks again Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Taffytk

Just checking back in with you as I have had some feedback form the teams to say that the voucher email was redeemed on the 7th March.

It's great to see you've received the email and had the vouchers from us and again my apologies that this took a while to resolve for you.

If you need anything else from us then please just let us know.

Thanks again Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Taffytk
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I got the vouchers, but it was only for £50 yet I'm suppose to receive £100 so still waiting for the other £50.Below is email i received.

Hello Karen, Congratulations! It's been 28 days since your Virgin Media Bundle was installed – and now you're in for a treat.   As a thank you from Virgin Media, you can now choose your £50 voucher reward. Redeeming your Compliments Select voucher is easy – just click on the link below, enter your unique code and take your pick.*   How to redeem your Compliments Select code: Click on the button "Redeem your code" below Enter this code: 4881 4401 1175 4911 within 90 days Take your pick between these retailers and check out If you need any help selecting your voucher, please contact Edenred on 0843 453 4000 Enjoy your reward!
0 Kudos