Menu
cbby
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Returns

Please could you send me a pack and label so i can return my wireless router    thankyou   removed

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returns

Very sensible publishing your address on a public forum which any one can read. Next caller at the front door someone impersonating VM to gain access. Please read the Forum rules before posting. NO PERSONAL DETAILS. Protect your privacy. In any event if you want this phone in and get the pack. Depending on the equipment you have you may not need to return anything. The Forum staff will take about a week to read this. I have asked the Mods to remove your address anyway.

Sorry to be direct but sometimes we are our own worst enemies.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returns

Hi cbby

Many thanks for getting in touch about the disconnection process and the returns equipment policy and a warm welcome to the community forums.

I have taken a look at the account for you and the modem you have referred to is no longer collected when a customer disconnects.

You can dispose of this in an environmentally sound manner if you are able to. We do not require this to be sent back to us.

I have also noted your account to confirm we have advised of this.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos