Menu
Newgate
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Returns label not received

I changed packages when I moved home recently & received my new equipment the day after my move. Although I have the packaging for returning the old equipment as asked to do there is no returns label. I received an email from the returns team asking for the equipment to be returned. I replied to the email explaining that they had not included the returns label & asked them to email it to me so I could print it off. I have not even had an acknowledgement to my email, let alone the actual label.

From this forum seems to be a regular occurance to not supply a label or returns address. Ive tried collect plus web site & the label printing is not available (as stated in a previous post & reply on 26/03/16)

How can you return the equipment if they don't supply the label & then ignore the request for one. The package is sitting here all ready but for an address & pre paid code. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returns label not received

Hi Newgate

Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry to see yo have been having trouble getting the label popped across to you. 

I will PM you to get some more details and we'll be able to get this sorted for you. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Pepperp0t
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I need to return my unused TiVo Box. I was told there should be a returns label in the box but there isn't, and the newsagents are refusing to take it without one. It seems this is quite common having looked through the blogs on here.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pepperp0t

I can request a new label for you if the one we most recently requests has still not yet arrived for you.

I have put in a request just in case this is the situation still.

This should be sent to you within the next 3-5 working days.

Please keep in touch with us if you need anything else.

Thanks again Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Pepperp0t
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm afraid, as it took almost a week to receive a reply on here, that I have dealt with it myself. But thanks anyway.
0 Kudos