Menu
Binkie19
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Returns Packaging

Have Virgin Media sent a returns package for the Broadband Hub? (my account no: ############)

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returns Packaging

Is it a hub 3.0? That VM would want back. For a Superhub 2 AC or older VM do not want those back, drop it off for recycling.

So if you do have a hub 3.0, what is your situation? Did you leave VM or get a replacement hub 3.0 sent out to you?

In the case of leaving VM, you would get a returns pack sent out to you between 7 to 10 work days after your scheduled account's disconnection date. In the case of a replacement hub, the replacement hub should have come with a collect+ label. You'd put the old hub 3.0+plug in the box the replacement came in. Seal the box, stick the collect+ label on it and drop it off at your nearest collect+ drop off point.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Binkie19
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It's a Super Hubbard VMDG480
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Binkie19 wrote:
It's a Super Hubbard VMDG480

That isn't needed back or wanted back by VM, drop it off for recycling. I linked to the recycle guide above. Or do what you want with it, it could make a nice trendy door stop.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Binkie19
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Super Hub VMDG480
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Binkie19 wrote:
Super Hub VMDG480

Yeap the Superhub 1. Old unwanted kit.

- - - - - -
0 Kudos
Binkie19
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you
0 Kudos