Menu
rrao56
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Returning to UK after 5 years

Hi All,

Having lived in Singapore for the past 5 years, I am returning to UK in January.

I have just bought a house, with access to Virgin Fibre .

Would I have any problems getting a broadband and TV bundle online, as I cannot provide a UK address for the previous 3 years?

0 Kudos
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning to UK after 5 years

its better ringing up virgin media they can by pass the previous 3 years but i don't know or ask some family members if they can use there name and then swich it to your name becuse i think the credit check will fail for under 3 years best for someone lives in the uk for you for this to work

Using VIVID 350 Optical Fibre, Player TV, Talk Weekends

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning to UK after 5 years

Hi rrao56

Thanks for joining us on the community and for getting in touch about the credit check you would need.

I can see you were advised by the community to look at alternative options to get this set up with us. Could you let us know if you were looking into this with us or if you have resolved the credit check with us since your post?

For you to set up an account if the alternative option is viable for you then please get in touch without teams via 0800 183 1234for them to look into this for you.

Keep us posted and thanks again Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos