Menu
gh2410
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Returning equipment

I have been sent a black bag and a jiffybag to return two set top boxes and the superhub. They don't fit in the black bag. Can extra bags be sent out please?

I have tried emailing Virgin, but not getting an answer.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning equipment

I would have expected you to get a couple of flat pack boxes and a larger bag. The quickest way to get the correct returns pack is to call in about it or ask via the Webchat's account and billing sub-options using the chat online button. Staff responses via the community here are lagging by about a week and they may not be able to get another returns pack out to you in the end.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your query gh2410 and apologies for the bother experienced with this,

I've sent you a private message so that we can chat about this some more.

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
gh2410
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Shelke, i've had a message saying another returns bag is being sent. I didn't go on webchat as they must have responded to the emails i sent.

I already have boxed everything in the original boxes. Hopefully, i'll get enough return labels.!! Alternatively, i'll tape everything together..!!

Cheers

Gary

0 Kudos