Menu
jonr667
Tuning in
Message 1 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Returning equipment

I'm still waiting for the packaging to return my tivo box after disconnecting the TV service which I don't use, how do I get the Packaging, I was promised it but that was weeks ago.

Helpful Answers
cybmole
Community elder
Message 2 of 38
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Returning equipment

maybe saying you'll ship it back wrapped in a bin liner , as the packaging has not arrived, will get their attention Smiley Happy

AliD2
Joining in
Message 5 of 38
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Returning equipment/returns label

I also received an email to say that I had been sent a returns label for an unused SuperHub. I had not previously received a label and, having requested a new label by email, I have not had a reply. I then Googled "return an item to Virgin Media" and found https://www.collectplus.co.uk/virgin. After a short process, I received a returns label via email. The package can now be dropped off at a local collection point for return to Virgin - hopefully!

All Replies
cybmole
Community elder
Message 2 of 38
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

maybe saying you'll ship it back wrapped in a bin liner , as the packaging has not arrived, will get their attention Smiley Happy

spell
Well-informed
Message 3 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Or send them a bill for storage fees with a threat of sending in debt collectors if not paid.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hi there jonr667,

I am very sorry for the delay in getting this out to you. I have ensured that this work order has been processed and this should arrive to you within 3-5 working days.

Let me know if I can assist with anything else.

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
AliD2
Joining in
Message 5 of 38
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I also received an email to say that I had been sent a returns label for an unused SuperHub. I had not previously received a label and, having requested a new label by email, I have not had a reply. I then Googled "return an item to Virgin Media" and found https://www.collectplus.co.uk/virgin. After a short process, I received a returns label via email. The package can now be dropped off at a local collection point for return to Virgin - hopefully!

jonr667
Tuning in
Message 6 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Thanks I got it and sent it back via the local drop off shop, cheers

0 Kudos
jonr667
Tuning in
Message 7 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Yes same here, all returned now thanks
0 Kudos
dimishar
Joining in
Message 8 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hello,
I have cancelled the TV , because I don't use it. So, i have just received the bags for returning the TiVo box and the cables, but it doesn't match. It is small bubble bag , like for the super hub. What i need to do? Or i can send it back with the original box , it is in good condition.
Regards,
Dimitar
0 Kudos
Jan1eD
Joining in
Message 9 of 38
Flag for a moderator

I was also sent the wrong packaging to return my Tivo box, and when I contacted Virgin (replying to the original email they sent), I got a reply to say that it wasn't necessary to sent the equipment back at all and just recycle it responsibly.

I queried this, quoting the bit where they charge you for not returning the box, but they didn't reply.

Here is the email:

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch.

There’s no need to return your disconnected kit, so please dispose of it in an environmentally friendly way. You can find your nearest recycling centre at recycle-more.co.uk - just pop in your postcode.

If you’d prefer us to recycle your kit for you, please reply to this email with your delivery address and we’ll put some prepaid returns packaging in the post.

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting us know about this AliD2,

Sorry for the bother had with trying to retrieve a label from us.

Please let me know if there is anything more that I can help with.

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know