Menu
peterpoos
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Returning a V+ HD Box

I am hoping that someone from Virgin Media on this forum can help me.Before Christmas,I had a fault with my V+ HD Box.After a few days,I received a replacement model.This new box did not resolve the problem.After speaking to the faults team,they managed to resolve the problem.The next step was to arrange for the replacement box to be returned to Virgin Media.I was informed that some item(s) would be sent to me,which would enable me to return the box free of charge.After one month and 3 phone calls later,the last 2 being 5th Jan and 16th Jan,I am still waiting to receive the item(s),which I understand now to be just return labels. I feel that this customer service is not good enough and that this procedure should be looked at,to find the reason why these labels are not being sent out to their customers.As an old song title says " Keep the customer satisfied " I feel it would be pointless contacting customer services yet again,this is why I have resulted into posting my problem and frustration here.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning a V+ HD Box

Hi peterpoos,

Many thanks for your post.

Apologies for any inconvenience experienced.

I believe the delay in getting this out to you is due to us no longer requiring the return of this model as we are only requesting returns of TiVo®'s at present with regards to TV services.

You can hold on to this, if you wish, or take to your local recycling point.

Let me know if I can help with anything more,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
peterpoos
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much for getting back to me so soon.I can not understand why the support team on the telephones did not explain this to me,every time I rang them.Maybe they should be made aware of this.I will hold onto the box,just in case I have problems in the future with the model I have at the moment.Once again,thank you so much for your help.It has taken a day on this forum to resolve this problem,when it is a month trying to sort this problem via the customer support team who manage the phones.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No problem peterpoos, happy to help.

I'm really sorry that this was not advised to you sooner.

Please feel free to get back to me if I can help with anything more.

Take care and I hope you have a lovely weekend,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos