Menu
spiffey
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Returning SuperHub 2?

Hi,

We've recently moved house and, regrettably, haven't been able to take our Virgin service with us (as it's a new-build development).

When I arranged the cancellation of service, I was told to return the SuperHub back to them, which I'm happy to do. Yet, to date, I've not had a returns pack or anything from them.

I've just called up and they've ordered another returns pack for me (arriving in up to 14 working days) but, on the forums, I see that some models of SuperHub 2s don't have to be returned.

Mine is a SuperHub 2 (none-Wireless AC model VMDG485).

Please can anyone clarify whether I need to return this or not?

Thanks in advance for any help and / or advice given!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning SuperHub 2?

hiya @spiffey normally not, but best sending it back since will be useless to keep hold of since cant be sold/given away to another customer etc.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media only now want the Hub 3.0 back. Any older broadband kit can be recycled.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
spiffey
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your helpful replies!

It's good to know that they don't want older SuperHubs back (so I won't worry if the return pack doesn't arrive) but if it does I'll send it off, as I won't need it and will be taking up space!

0 Kudos