Menu
aquariel
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Returning Equipment

Hello,

I've recently moved house (unfortunately not to an area virgin supply) so am trying to return all equipment however the box provided is not large enough to ensure all items (Super Hub, Regular Hub (still with us following upgrade to 150GB), Tivo Box, additional set top box plus remote controls and additional cables (scart etc). The box we received can only hold (at most the top cable TV boxes. I do have the original boxes the Hub and Super Hub were sent to us in however I have no packing labels that I can attach to these, nor can I see a way to include the remote controls and cables.

Can you please advise if the kit (detailed above) can be dropped off at my local virgin media store as opposed to using the collect+ outlet? I'm particularly anxious about smaller (Hub) boxes being left next to the main box containing the cable TV boxes, resulting in me being charged for the equipment.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning Equipment

Thanks for your query aquariel,

I've had a look into this for you and I can see that you've spoken with the team regarding this since posting.

In regards to the equipment we require to be dropped off to Collect +, at this point we're only requesting returns of TiVo®'s and Hub 3.0's at the moment.

Hope this helps,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos