Menu
JoGodman
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Return label

Hello I just have been received a new tv box and I did not received a return label. On collect plus website I can not print the label. How I can received a return label from you ?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Return label

First off, which STB type are you trying to return?  Anything older than a TiVo isn't wanted back.

As to getting a label, you won't find the option to print a label off on the collect+ page. So if you have a TiVo to return, then contact customer services. Either by ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone and go with Option 4 (then either option 1 or option 5) ask for a label to be sent out. Alternatively, ask the same via the Webchat using a desktop or laptop using the account and billing option then any of its sub options (most of the sub-options have a 'chat online' button.)

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Return label

First off, which STB type are you trying to return?  Anything older than a TiVo isn't wanted back.

As to getting a label, you won't find the option to print a label off on the collect+ page. So if you have a TiVo to return, then contact customer services. Either by ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone and go with Option 4 (then either option 1 or option 5) ask for a label to be sent out. Alternatively, ask the same via the Webchat using a desktop or laptop using the account and billing option then any of its sub options (most of the sub-options have a 'chat online' button.)

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos