Menu
misterh
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Return equipment

Hi, 

So I have a small problem here, I cancelled my subscription and my service is supposed to be disconnected on the 17th of this month however I departed my house sooner than expected and had not received the prepaid packaging return details before I left. Customer service does not seem to be willing to help. Is there any other way to return the package or which service should I talk to so that the prepaid packaging is sent to my new address? 

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return equipment

Hi misterh,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 

We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return equipment

Hi misterh, 

Thanks for coming back to me by Private Message.

I've gone into the account to check what equipment you currently have and the good news is you don't need to return this to us. 

Instead feel free to dispose of it responsibily. You can find your nearest recycling point here: Recycle More

On your disconnection date the services will stop and a final bill will be produced a few days later. This will include any refunds, adjustments and charges. If the overall amount shows a refund is due then we will send you a cheque for that amount once the account has been disconnected for 35 days. 

We then process the cheque and send to the address on the account. This has to be a UK address. We do say it can take up to 14 days for it to be processed and sent so based on the dates you posted in your OP, you should of received your cheque by 5th July.

If there is anything else we can do to help, just pop back here. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
misterh
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Re: Return equipment

Hi Kath

Thanks for your help, I still have the address issue since I don't leave there anymore. Any way I can give my new address so the bill can be sent there instead?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi Re: Return equipment

Hi misterh,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I can certainly assist with this. Smiley Happy

I've sent you a private message so that we can chat some more.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos