Menu
gunnerp074
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Return Equipment

Hi,

On the 22/02/17, I received the box to return some equipment. Unfortunately, the bit that went inside, was bigger than the outside container, (TARDIS effect?).

I called the Equipment Returns Team on the 24/02/17, and was told a new box would be sent out straight away. Nothing happened.

I called again last Thursday, 02/03/17, and was told it was on it's way. Still waiting.

How can I get an e-mail address, or phone number, of someone in charge on the Equipment Returns Team?

Fingers crossed someone can help.

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return Equipment

Is it possible to get an old box from the supermarket or repackage it using the labels on the box they have supplied ? - It might be quicker and less hassle than having to keep chasing them ??

As long as it is well packaged with the correct numbers/labels on the outside then I don't see it being a problem.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
MrHalfAsleep
Rising star
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I did this a few years ago using an old box some pans came in!  Try this: https://www.collectplus.co.uk/virgin after you acquire your box.  It will need to be less than 10Kg.  You may also need to buy the labels (30p as far as I know).

--
The only winning move is not to play.
No system is 100% secure
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of - Adam Ant
The only thing constant - is change. Chris Evans
The internet is a series of tubes
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No need to buy the labels if you have a smaller box they have sent you.  Just cut around the labels and tape them onto the new box

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry about this gunnerp074,

I'd like to look into this for you but I'm unable to locate your account information at the moment.

Could you send me a private message including the following information if possible so that I can help further?:

• Name of the account holder
  • Home address

Catch you in a bit,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos