Menu
gunnerp074
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Return Equipment Box

Sent me the wrong size box, 22/02/2017. Phoned Virgin, told new one would be sent straight away. Phoned twice since, still no box. Luckily have names, dates and time of calls.
Does anyone have a e-mail address I can use.
Thank you.
0 Kudos
KFisher
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return Equipment Box

Good luck!

I'd give up they're ******* useless.  I've been told I would be sent a bag to send it back in three times.  Got a brand new Tivo box sat here that they sent in error.  

Took six weeks for them to accept there was a problem with the original one then they sent me the wrong box!

Only two more months and I can get rid of this as the contract comes to an end.  I know they're probably just as bad but I'm going to Sky, get plenty of change from the £146 per month I pay this lot and if I go via Quidco there's £150 cashback too in addition to the Sky freebies. 

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've seen a few similar posts with this issue recently - Virgin Media really need to send out a box suitable for the equipment being returned.

Are you able to use your own box and cut out the parcel label from the ones they have sent you (and tape them onto your box) ? - This would be the quickest and easiest option I would say.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there gunnerp074,

I've responded to your separate thread regarding this.

Please try and refrain from making duplicate posts as this could potentially delay the time that it takes for us to get back to you.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos