Menu
sparkus87
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Retentions team

For the love of God can someone actually phone me back.

Retentions called me and gave me an offer to stay.

I tell them i'll think about it and to call me back.

No one calls me.

I call virgin media and am told that you cant call the retentions team, they have to call you. I say i don't need to speak to them, i just need to accept the offer i was given. I'm told that only they can of that. I've been told SIX times now across four different days that someone will call me within the next 2 hours and i'm still sitting here like a plum.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Retentions team

Retentions is 150 from a VM landline or 03454541111 from a non VM landline/mobile then option 4, then option 5 'thinking of leaving us'. 

Hth,

Virginia/Doctor9fan. If I have helped please give me Kudos.
0 Kudos
sparkus87
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, this is the number I've been calling, but apparently 'Outbound Retentions' can make different offers to the number you call. That's what I'm told when I call them
0 Kudos
harveyabo
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am having exactly the same experience as you. I want to accept the offer but despite making a time for a call back nothing has happened. Inbound retentions cant talk to outbound retentions, they said they can email them but still nothing. Someone needs to sort this fiasco out. What a way to run a company. 

sparkus87
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's actually a joke. I asked the inbound retentions team if they would just match the offer that's on their website for new customers, for just the Broadband. They said no. So I left virgin media. My wife is now a new customer as she can get a better deal than I can. When I told the retentions team that this is what I planned to do, I was told "that's a good idea". And I have a feeling that in 12 months when her contract runs out and the price goes up, she'll be leaving and I'll be a new customer again. I wouldn't bother with them if they didn't have the only semi decent internet available where I live.
0 Kudos