Menu
bowks
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Retentions... or is that Cancellations department

When you pay a premium for a service, you would be forgiven for expecting that service to be first class... right???

What started as a telephone call to discuss a new contract has ended with me coming away scratching my head and wondering if VM has been taken over by zombies.

I don't think I've ever experienced a phone conversation so void of expression or concern in all my life. I wouldn't mind, but I was actually being really cheerful and hoping the guy would wake up at some point. I swear I could have read a McDonalds menu to him and he wouldn't have heard a word I was saying.

So, I thought I'd send an email... 2 hours later, no reply... FB, I'll try FB... "Hello Mark, sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience Mark. Pleased the team were able to find a appealing offer in the end, however thanks for feeding this back to us. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with."  .... WHAT??? Wait... I have not even discussed a deal, let alone have your team find one for me... OH, I get it... Jen didn't read my message fully and just copied the previous reply... Great work Jen, grab yourself another Bakewell tart.

Seriously guys? Did the zombies take over in a Halloween invasion or can I expect your staff to wake up if I call back later? I just want to do business... Look, I'm smiling... No sweary words or raised voices... Just me, trying to be a happy customer who wants a new contract...

thomasoes
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Retentions... or is that Cancellations department

I am thinking the same as you.What has happened to all the great staff virgin had have they all left to work for a company with 4 g
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No not at all most of the good guys have been beaten almost to death working foe an uncaring American company fixated on subcontracting out all its staff to reduce costs and reduce service levels, whilst gouging its customers for all it can!
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi bowks, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about the issues you were faced with when calling us on Tuesday. 

Have you tried giving the team another call? If not give them another chance. 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

Come back and let us know how this call goes. I'm sure it will be 10 times better Smiley Happy

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos