Menu
Rick_W
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Retentions - long time 20 year + customer

As with most in this forum have been a customer of VM/NTL for many many years

I tried recently to get the dame deal as was available to some others I have heard on retentions and basically was given nothing of interest so am now looking for the first time in ages of going with BT or Sky (probably the latter)

Since I got no-where with retentions I also noted they havnt bothered to call me back to find out why I am leaving and I only have a few days before I am cut off for good

Not having any luck with the standard number they just tell me there are no deals for existing customers so I guess I am off

So this is the last chance for VM to get in touch with me - hopefully a nice person in VM will see this and get in touch

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Retentions - long time 20 year + customer

You will be waiting several days here as staff are mainly for backup purposes.

Even then, the guys here are technical staff & not part of the sales teams.

They will only advise you to contact Retentions again.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Retentions - long time 20 year + customer

Good morning Rick_W

Many thanks for joining us on the forums and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I am sorry to hear that after the 20years + with us we have been unable to provide you with an option that you would like in order to allow you to stay with us.

I've passed your feedback onto my colleagues to see if they can arrange for someone to give you a call over the next few days.

I'm going to pop a pm to you which you can find in the up next to your forum name and if you could get back to me on this, then that would be great, as i need to confirm some contact details for you.

Hope to catch you soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos