Menu
Jade80
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Retail rewards voucher

Hi,

Please can someone help!

I haven't received an email to redeem my retail vouchers from signing up with Virgin and no one in customer service can help... I was told to email virginmediarewards@virginmedia.co.uk which doesn't exist so still no way forward.... Who do I contact? I have checked my mail, spam and deleted but never received and I signed up in July!!!

Any help would be appreciated.

Jade
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Retail rewards voucher

Hi Jade80,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm really sorry to hear you are still waiting on receiving your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you.

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers to our customers. This has been done today for you.

Keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Jade80
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I am a little confused I was told last Weds after 5 phones that I would receive an email with 72 hrs to confirm a code and then my vouchers would be sent out - Is this wrong? When will I receive my vouchers? Am I waiting on an email and if so what is the email about and who will it come from?

The level of customer service at Virgin has been terrible - I also made a complaint last Tuesday and have yet to receive a call to discuss, who would pick this up?

Regards,
Jade
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jade80,

Thank you for getting back in touch, I'm sorry that you still haven't received the email for your voucher. Apologies as well for the delay in responding to your post. Has this been sorted out for you yet?

If you haven't received the email, I can look into this for you, but I'll need to take more information from you first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Kitten1985
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Please can you help I'm having the same problem I still have not received my £50 voucher and can't get in touch with rewards exception
0 Kudos
Kevin23w
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

There are lots of people with the same problem. I've called and been told 72 hours, by 6pm, 7 -10 days...all rubbish. Registered a complaint on 14th Sept and again still nothing. I'm calling today to cancel contract as Virgin haven't kept there side. The customer service is shocking and gets you angry and I wasn't that fussed for the voucher but the way they treat customers is not a company I want to give money to.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kitten1985,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you.

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me in around 3 days.

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kitten1985, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to this for you. 

In order to chase your voucher you will need to contact Simplify Digital on 0800 138 8388. 

They will be able to arrange things. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos