Menu
Fifi67
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Retail Vouchers

Hi

Had £150 retail vouchers as part of my sign-up package.  Installed on 8 December and after chaser calls to customer services (11 Jan, 20 Jan) and being told they'll send the third party a chaser and to 'wait a few more days' still nothing received - we are now 30 January.  How long does it take - Virgin have my money shouldn't I have what is owed to me.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Retail Vouchers

Hi Fifi67,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Fifi67
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thank you. I also received a call from Jabu in customer complaints saying he would follow up aswell so hopefully I should hear something soon.

Appreciate your help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fifi67,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done on Friday for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos