Menu
Highlighted
mariom
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Resubscribed, bill does not reflect discounts

I have resubscribed on the 21st October but my bill has come in on the 9th November and does not show any discounts at all, as agreed at the time of resubscription. Please can you fix this.

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Resubscribed, bill does not reflect discounts

This needs to be dealt with on the phone with the billing department. It cannot be taken up on a public forum due to Data Protection issues.

Give a call 150 & select billing enquiries.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

This needs to be dealt with on the phone with the billing department. It cannot be taken up on a public forum due to Data Protection issues.

Give a call 150 & select billing enquiries.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi mariom

Thanks for getting in touch Smiley Happy

Have you had a chance to speak to the teams?

If not, you can contact them via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat for any billing or package related queries where they can clear security with you.

Webchat can be contacted via the site online and you can speak to them if you prefer this option by choosing the Chat Online option:

E.G-Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Kind regards

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos