Menu
DA63147
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Residential address marked as Business address when should be marked as residential

Hi there,

I am in property, which was an office block that was converted to residential housing a few years ago. When I check if Fibre Broadband is available on Virgin Media non business website it lists all the house numbers apart from the house number of the former office block, which is now residential housing.

On Virgin Media Business website the address comes up correctly and shows Virgin Media Business Fibre broadband is available. A few years ago a local Virgin media salesman visited the house and confirmed there is BT lines and Virgin media lines running to the house, currently there is normal Talktalk non Fibre installed. Is there anyway for Virgin Media to add the address as a residential house on the normal Virgin Media website? I have documents showing business rates were cancelled and property now pays just council tax. Also, planning documents showing successfully planning to convert to residential a few years ago.

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Residential address marked as Business address when should be marked as residential

Hi DA63147, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to hear you are wanting to have Virgin Media installed at your home. 

In order to help you with this we'll need you to give the Sales Team a call on 0800 183 1234. They will be able to set things up for you. 

Come back and let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos