Menu
Jenny121
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Resend email

I have deleted a message from virgin with details of a £125 voucher I am entitled to. Can I get it resent please? Thankyou!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Resend email

Hi Jenny121

Thanks for joining us on the forums and for getting in touch with us about the voucher resend.

If you haven't yet spoken to the teams to resolve this with us then if you could pop back to me on the pm I'm sending to you then that would be great!

You can find this in the purple envelope up by your forum name.

On this I can confirm the details we need to arrange to get this resent to you.

Hope to speak soon!

Take care.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jenny121

Thanks for getting back to me with your PM Smiley Happy

I've passed your details over to the teams for you in order for them to arrange to get this resent to you.

I'll keep in touch when they get back to me for you with any updates they may have Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jenny121

Thanks for allowing us the chance to look into this for you Smiley Very Happy

The teams got back to me later on after my shift ended yesterday and sent me the below:

We have requested a resend from Edenred. This should be actioned within the next 24 hours. Can you advise the customer to check all inboxes including junk folder as it sometimes routes to there. The email will come from a 3rd party company called Edenred and it will have the subject heading of  “Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!”

Based on what they have said above you should get the email with the vouchers form us sometime today Smiley Happy

Keep in touch if they don't arrive and we'll flag this back to them again for you.

Thanks again Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Jenny121
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for your help Karen!
0 Kudos