Menu
Walter
Up to speed
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Report a damage Virgin street cabinet

Report a damage Virgin street cabinet which allows rain entering the cabinet in Winnersh RG41 5NY opposite number 35 Wedderburn Close .

The number of the cabinet is very faded but I think it is number 023 .

Walter

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Report a damage Virgin street cabinet

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Community-Natter/Damaged-Green-Cabinets/m-p/3327033#M24718

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Walter

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, as SCA has mentioned, you can call our automated line on 0330 333 0444 to report this.

Alternatively, you can respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information and I'll report this for you. You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Thanks again for letting us know about this.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Walter,

Further to your private message, I'm sorry to hear that this still hasn't been resolved for you. :/

I've escalated this again as a repeat log, therefore, this should be looked at ASAP.

Many thanks for letting us know,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Walter
Up to speed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Nat_J wrote:

Hi there Walter,

Further to your private message, I'm sorry to hear that this still hasn't been resolved for you. :/

I've escalated this again as a repeat log, therefore, this should be looked at ASAP.

Many thanks for letting us know,

Nat_J

4/4/2017 Still no sign of VM to repair the cabinet

Walter

0 Kudos