Menu
oldcelt
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Registration for my virgin media

Hi. Just joined Virgin yesterday. Today sent welcome email for ebilling with an invitation to register. This is proving impossible. Constantly stuck after choosing security questions and password. Red button at bottom right faded. Is there a known problem? Thanks.
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registration for my virgin media

Are you able to try this using a different web browser in case it is an incompatibility/issue with your browser and/or any plugins you may have.  You could try Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge or Firefox.  At least this would rule out this being the cause.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
oldcelt
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. Tried in Safari and Firefox. ☹️
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The only other thing I can think of is that the security answer(s) and/or password are not long enough for what they expect.  Sometimes the answers must be a minimum of so many characters, so you may have to enter a short word twice (if that would work).

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
oldcelt
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Yes that was an issue but now ok. Got to be able to click on the next button this time, only to have a page saying this area of site not working. Will try again tomorrow and if still a problem ring customer services. Thanks for help. ☹️
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No worries - Glad I could help somewhat.  Hopefully it is just a temporary site problem and will work correctly when you try tomorrow.

-

0 Kudos