Menu
John-N
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Registering with My Virgin Media

Joined Virgin in September, and the only correspondence I have had is confirmation of the direct debit, consequently do not know account number, area code, user name etc. so cannot register.  Can anyone tell me how to proceed.  Seems a pretty lousy way to do business but I suppose no different to want I experienced 10 years ago when I left for Sky.  To cap it all I signed up to a contract and got a price rise within a month!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registering with My Virgin Media

Hi John-N

Thanks for getting in touch with us about your online billing and registering with My Virgin Media

I can see you are showing as registered with this but if you are unsure as to what the specific log in details for this are then if you could get in touch with our teams via Webchat  or via phone on 150 or 0345 454 1111.

If you could please get in touch with the teams in either of these ways they would be able to clear security with you and get this reset so they can support you with this.

Keep us posted on how this goes Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos