Menu
Ashdawson11
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Regarding reward voucher

Hiya iv had my setup installed over 28 days now and have not recieved my reward voucher im coming up to 38 days this coming sunday 17/7/16 it does state on my original order form that i was put in for a reward voucher was hoping someone could help mr out TIA
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Regarding reward voucher

If you wait up to three days a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here will be able to help you out with the matter. They would fill in an exception form, which would get your eligibility checked. If / once you pass the check, you'll receive voucher in 7 to 10 days.

Or pop a call into 150 from a VM phone (landline or mobile) / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> confirm any details if prompted -> once into the menu choose go with option 4 -> option 1. Ask them to fill in an exception form. And I guess if calling in wasn't something you wanted to do, you could try asking via the web chat's account and billing options about it, but it may not be all that helpful..

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you wait up to three days a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here will be able to help you out with the matter. They would fill in an exception form, which would get your eligibility checked. If / once you pass the check, you'll receive voucher in 7 to 10 days.

Or pop a call into 150 from a VM phone (landline or mobile) / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> confirm any details if prompted -> once into the menu choose go with option 4 -> option 1. Ask them to fill in an exception form. And I guess if calling in wasn't something you wanted to do, you could try asking via the web chat's account and billing options about it, but it may not be all that helpful..

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Ashdawson11
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hiya thanks for your reply i assume i just wait 3 days and someone will contact me on here as i seem to be fobbed off on the phone will i recieve a notification email to say a memeber as contacted me sorry for the questions im new here hahah
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Ashdawson11 wrote:
Hiya thanks for your reply i assume i just wait 3 days and someone will contact me on here
Yeap, about 3 days or there abouts, response times have a little variance depending upon the amount of backlog the staff have to work through

as i seem to be fobbed off on the phone will i recieve a notification email to say a memeber as contacted me sorry for the questions im new here hahah

Ah I see Cat Sad but it is the case that the support offered in this community is often better than that had over the phone. And no problem, welcome to the community Cat Happy You'll receive a notification email that your topic was responded to which should have a link back to your topic and if they PM you right away after replying to your topic - you'll get an email notification about that too. They may even use an at mention like this @Ashdawson11 to get your attention.

- - - - - -
Ashdawson11
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you ill hold fire on here untill someone msgs back many thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ashdawson11,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Ashdawson11
Tuning in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply and your help much appreciated
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ashdawson11,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done today, 18th July. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
mckoles1
Joining in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I have £ 80 worth of 'Rewards'  with Virgin Mobile but in the last six months I could not buy even one of the offered phones ('offered' like in misleading offer!) as they were all, every single one 'out of stock'! Virgin Mobile has advised me through their staff that I should go to a Virgin shop to use the 'Rewards' but the shop in Oxford street refused anything to do with the rewards. Today I wrote a formal complaint to Ofcom about Virgin Mobile sharp practices and I'll let you know what the result of my complaint is.

I have been a customer of Virgin Mobile since 2000 but in the last two years the service has deteriorated in a dreadful manner, 'Rewards' saga being just one aspect of what looks to me an effort on behalf of The Virgin Group to concentrate on 'Media' part of the business and as for pay as you go customers on Virgin Mobile, they could go and whistle!

Michael Mircea Colesnic

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi mckoles1, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been having an issue using your Rewards. 

As this is related to your Mobile account, I've moved this over to the Mobile board. 

One of the team there will be able to help you with this Smiley Happy

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos