Menu
JimMitchell
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Refund

Hi all, has anyone had a problem getting a refund? I had a problem late last year with my phone and contacted Virgin media services. The adviser told me there wasn`t a problem with there services and advised me to replace my phone. I did this at a cost of £50 only to find this didn`t work. I was informed later that day that there was a technical fault and it would be remedied later that day. I could not return the phone to the supplier as I had connected it and removed the security tag. I contacted Virgin twice and was told TWICE that they would refund the £50. Nothing at all has been forthcoming. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refund

Hi JimMitchell, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that due to some information from our adviser you are now £50 out of pocket Smiley Sad 

Usually when we're unable to detect a phone fault from here we would ask you to either try your phone in another working line, or try someone else's handset in your line. We would never ask you to go out and spend £50 on a new handset. 

As you've been told we'll refund this, I'm more than happy to check things out though. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
JimMitchell
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Clicked on the plum and found nothing. ??? Very Frustrating if Virgin Media are trying to frustrate me into Forgetting about it it`s working for pure principal changing to Sky looks like being an option for me.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jim, 

Thanks for coming back to me via your thread. This has already been picked up via private message where we've had a conversation and I've gotten everything resolved for you. 

Since then I've not sent any further messages so you wouldn't have anything in your inbox from me. 

For full information on the changes made you'll need to speak to the team as I was unable to clear security with you. 

I'm here if there is anything else I can do to help. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos