Menu
Janpeace55
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Refund

Who do I email to see where my refund is? Was due after 45 days ..need to keep badgering them ...please don't advise me to call as I have never talked to anyone who has a clue
0 Kudos
shauneeb
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refund

Hi, there is no email for anything account related etc, you can try use the "chat online" feature via contact us ,click "account & billing" then "manage your account online" then click the "chat online" link, available 8am - 8pm mon to thurs, 9am - 5pm sat, Sun - closed, or wait until 1 of the forum team get to this post, which can take a day or so, or you can try contacting VM via facebook or twitter etc & let them know how you are feeling/what's going on, someone should answer you but to what degree of help I don't know, they will more than likely ask you to phone up, which is the last option I was going to mention(sorry)as this is their main way of handling all customer/account related queries due to account security reasons.

All the best Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Janpeace55
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I did have to phone ...sadly the cheque I was promised hadn't been requested and apparently this is not how Virgin refund anyway ...??? Shame the customer support has no idea and tell you anything . it seems my account will be credited now so will see if that happens. .waited nearly 2 months already ! Not great VM...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Janpeace55

Thanks for getting in touch about the refund cheque and I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about this.

The usual process is to get this sent out by cheque?

I'll get my best vampires, ghouls and zombies on this for you and pop back once we've had a chance to investigate why this has not been the case for you Smiley Happy
Happy Halloween and speak soon!

]

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Janpeace55

For me to follow up on this with you, I'm sending a pm to you that you can find in the envelope next to your forum name.

If you could get back in touch with me on this that would be great Smiley Happy

Karen

Virgin Media Forum Team

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"