Menu
Wigan_Wench
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Refund on Closed Account

Despite my account being closed on 28 October 2016, I am still waiting for my refund to appear. I'v phoned twice - the second time being informed that my cheque hadn't been issued. I was promised the cheque would be issued within the next 48 hours - I'm still waiting. Can anyone help as I'm dreading having to make another lengthy and costy phone call in order to get what is rightfully mine.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refund on Closed Account

Hi Wigan_Wench, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us here in the Community Smiley Happy

I've taken a look at the account and can see when you called the last time regarding this the agent filled out a Refund Request form however this was rejected as at the time, the account hadn't been disconnected for a full 35 days. 

Since you called, we've issues the cheque and if you haven't yet received it, it should be with you early next week. If you're still waiting this time next week, come back and let us know. We'll then be able to chase this for you. 

Apologies again.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jogindernagra
Just joined
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refund on Closed Account

I am also waiting for a refund, the account was closed 25 Nov. 2016 when I was told a refund of £44.98 will be made, I called  0800 052 0422 today (6th Jan. 2017) and was told I may have to wait 10 minutes. After listening to music for 16 minutes the line went dead (call ended). Not a happy bunny. 

0 Kudos