Menu
Amapar
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Refund frustration

Cancelled my service either October or November last year, was being charged til Jan. Called 6/1/17 and asked why, appears my BB was not cancelled despite notes saying I rang and cancelled. Advised approx £80.00 refund, likely to be by cheque and would take 35 days but would try and fast track as issue is Virgin's fault. Had to ring again today as no monies refunded. Advised a cheque resolution was agreed 13/2 and would be 35 days before I'm likely to receive it. Complained and Customer Service guy couldn't see what my issue was. You take unauthorised money from me for 3 months and think it's acceptable to take over 2 months to refund it to me!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refund frustration

Hi Amapar

Thanks for getting in touch about the refund cheque and my apologies that this has been a cause for concern for you.

I appreciate you have been in touch with us both on the phones and via the forums and I can see that the cheque has been processed for you in the last few weeks. These normally take up to 10 working days to arrive so you should have had this from us by now.

If you are still waiting for this, then please just let us know and we'll do what we can to support you Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos