Menu
Rangersaracen
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Refund for the phone that never was.

Hi 

Can anyone help.

We ordered a Sony Xperia X for my daughter in November for my daughter. The phone was damaged by yodel and was being retuned without it ever being  delivered. We got back on the phone and we're told that reordering was best we did this and the phone duly arrived, which was nice. Now having checked my bank having been hit with charges it would appear I am paying for all the phones airtime hire purchase and the insurance which isn't nice. Called the call centre when I noticed it and spent a frustrating hour on the phone three or four different departments I believed it was sorted then I see more money out of my account. So I call back would seem the office was having a party frustratingly the centre supervisor was unavailable must have been busy and could I call back later. Forget it. So here I am thinking I ship Virgin a lot of money a month in mobiles and the home package I have I am out of contract on the home front maybe I should cancel the lot. Help Regards Robert

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refund for the phone that never was.

Hi Rangersaracen, 

I am sorry to learn of the issue you have faced with the charges that was taken from your bank.

I can have a look into this for you; so that I can do this I will shortly send you a private message just to get a little more information about the account and the phone. 

to pick this message up please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner. 

Chat soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos