Helpful Answers
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Referral cashback

Hi jonny707,

This will depend on whether you are the person referring a friend, or whether you have been referred yourself.

According to their website (this is based on the individual doing the referring):

When will my friend receive their £50 credit?
Your friend will receive their £50 credit on their first bill.

When will I get my £50 credit?

*We'll release your £50 credit 28 days after your friend's equipment has been installed (and once your friend's 14 day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee has passed).

As there's often a gap between the date that your friend places their order and the date that their new service is installed, you may have to wait a little while before you see your £50 credit.

In fact it might be worth catching up with your friend after you refer them to us, because if they don't place their order with us straight away, you may be waiting a while.

To clarify, you won't receive your £50 credit immediately after filling in this page – you'll get it after your friend's installation. Your £50 credit will be visible on your next bill 28 days after your friend's installation date, and once their 14 day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee has passed.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos

All Replies
devine
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wow! 2 hours and no response!!! that's VM for you

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi jonny707,

This will depend on whether you are the person referring a friend, or whether you have been referred yourself.

According to their website (this is based on the individual doing the referring):

When will my friend receive their £50 credit?
Your friend will receive their £50 credit on their first bill.

When will I get my £50 credit?

*We'll release your £50 credit 28 days after your friend's equipment has been installed (and once your friend's 14 day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee has passed).

As there's often a gap between the date that your friend places their order and the date that their new service is installed, you may have to wait a little while before you see your £50 credit.

In fact it might be worth catching up with your friend after you refer them to us, because if they don't place their order with us straight away, you may be waiting a while.

To clarify, you won't receive your £50 credit immediately after filling in this page – you'll get it after your friend's installation. Your £50 credit will be visible on your next bill 28 days after your friend's installation date, and once their 14 day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee has passed.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos