Menu
Monrores
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Refer a friend

Hi, I've just received my first virgin media bill for tv, broadband and phone. I joined virgin after receiving a refer a friend email and following the link on there which offered £50 off my bill. My bill is for £72 and the £50 hasn't been applied. When will I receive this reduction? Thanks.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a friend

It should be on the first bill. Does it list a CR (credit) of £50? If not - to get the matter chased up quickly, pop a quick call into 150 from your VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details when prompted for them -> Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask them to look into it. Alternatively, wait up to two weeks to get a response to your topic from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here, they'll be able to look into the matter.

The sooner you get it done, the sooner VM can adjust the DD request (must be 5 days time before the bill due date for it to be adjusted.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a friend

Hi Monrores

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us about the Refer A Friend credit and offer and many thanks for joining us on the community to let us know about this.

It's great to have you with us on the forums Smiley Happy

In order for me to take a further look into this for you if you could send a private message to me with your name and full address and a screenshot of the email you had confirming you had signed up for the RAF offer, I can then investigate this for you.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch to confirm what we have done for you and what to expect next Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos