Menu
C95O
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Refer a friend

I've referred 2 of my friends and I havnt received my £100... I did everything the letter said to refer a friend

How do I get it

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a friend

hiya @C95O this is normally applied after the other accounts have been with virginmedia over 28 days (passed all cooling off period), and if your friend didn't use the reference link wouldn't show on the virignmedia systems..

also i believe there is a bit of a delay in issues the credits, it will be around 5+ days for the forum admin to reply and they'll be able to run some checks.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a friend

According to their website (this is based on the individual doing the referring):

When will my friend receive their £50 credit?
Your friend will receive their £50 credit on their first bill.

When will I get my £50 credit?

*We'll release your £50 credit 28 days after your friend's equipment has been installed (and once your friend's 14 day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee has passed).

As there's often a gap between the date that your friend places their order and the date that their new service is installed, you may have to wait a little while before you see your £50 credit.

In fact it might be worth catching up with your friend after you refer them to us, because if they don't place their order with us straight away, you may be waiting a while.

To clarify, you won't receive your £50 credit immediately after filling in this page – you'll get it after your friend's installation. Your £50 credit will be visible on your next bill 28 days after your friend's installation date, and once their 14 day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee has passed.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos