Menu
faze
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Refer a friend

I referred a friend (September last year )and they followed the instructions as per email and became a new virgin media customer.

I'm surprised I haven't been credited 50 pound and my friend has not been credited. I expected this to be done automatically. However, every time I've rung customer services the lines have been busy.

Anyone have a similar experience and what is the best way to resolve this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a friend

Hi faze,

I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't received your credit yet. Checking the account I'm not seeing any link on there to show you've been referred. Do you know if your referrer has received their credit yet? 

When you joined via the refer a friend scheme, you would have received an email. If you still have this I can look into this further for you. I have sent you a private message with some information on where to go from here. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi faze

Thanks again for your post about the Refer A Friend offer.

For us to support you further if you could get back in touch with us on the forums on the pm that Kath sent to you on Saturday- that would be great Smiley Happy

Thanks again and speak soon.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi faze, 

Thanks so much for sticking with me on this and I'm really glad everything is all resolved for you now Smiley Happy 

If you have any further issues going forward, come back and let me know Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos