Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (32 Views)

Refer a friend

I refereed my brother in law before Christmas and was told we would both receive £50 off our bills 30 after followed up after not receiving anything to be told the bloke hadn't uploaded the details and to phone him we did this and he agreed to upload the information followed it up again after hearing nothing call centre say they can't do anything n now he won't answer his phone to us or return our calls .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2 (16 Views)

Re: Refer a friend

Hi KimArnold,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you've not received your refer a friend credit Smiley Sad 

There is a specific process in place for referring customers. The existing account holder needs to pop in their friend's details via this page here: Refer A Friend This then generates an email to both the existing and new customer confirming the referral. The Friend then needs to join via that email. Unless this is followed, no link is made between the 2 accounts. 

Checking your account I'm not seeing any link on there to show you've referred anyone. Have you still got the email showing the referral? If not check with the person who you referred. If they have this we can look into this further for you.

I have sent you a private message with some information on where to go from here. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos