Menu
gadgetgaz
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Refer a friend - utter lies

I'll keep it simple.... twice I've referred people to Virgin on the basis I'll get a £50 credit and they'll get a £50 credit too. I had to chase 3 times for my credit for the  first referral before I received it and I've now chased the credit for the  second referral 4 times without success. To make matters worse, the people I referred haven't received there credit either.  In essence, this is a huge scam by Virgin to gain customers but not pay as promised.  It's immoral, unethical and illegal. Pay up Virgin or I got to Ofcom.... 

Your turn Virgin

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a friend - utter lies

Hi gadgetgaz

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not received your referral credits.

Could I just check how you made the referrals? Was it following the process on our 'Refer a Friend' page?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
gadgetgaz
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes, all done as requested.  Both the referee's received an email and used this to order services.  If I don't get my last credit I will take this to OfCom as this is false representation of services.  If it ws a one-off problem I could understand but I've had to chase for both instances, one of the other parties has not receive a credit either. Virgin should be ashamed.

Gary

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gary

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've dropped you a PM with some more information (purple envelope) - please respond to the PM directly and we'll get you some help with this.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos