Menu
stels
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Refer a friend non payment

Afternoon all,

If this is the wrong board then apologies!

I have been on the phone like forever and cant get through to anyone.

I cant find a direct email address either.

I recommended my son as a new account and neither of us have heard anything since. Though he did initially receive an email telling him I had recommended him, nothing else since.

Any one any ideas how to chase this up/

Every little helps & all that!

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a friend non payment

Hi once your son has been connected and paid his first bill then you both should recieve the money off your respective bills.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stels, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you've had no further contact after referring your friend. 

There is a specific process in place for referring customers. The existing account holder needs to pop in their friend's details via this page here: Refer A Friend This then generates an email to both the existing and new customer confirming the referral. The Friend then needs to join via that email. 

If you get them to click on the link within the email, they should be able to choose a package and join that way. 

If there is no ling, re fill out the refer a friend page and try again. 

Come back and let us know how you get on. 

Thanks.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
stels
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply.
Kathy.... I did that a while ago and we have both received bills since then but nothing mentioned. I actually went through the process with a guy in chat. I was torn between sky and yourselves but he eventually convinced me to stick with you and to sign my son up also. I cannot find an email or even direct number to query this? Could you help?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Apologies stels, 

When I read your post I took it as though you had received the referral email however your friend hadn't been able to sign up and heard nothing since. 

As you both have an account and it's the bonus you haven't received, I can help Smiley Happy 

I have sent you a private message with some information on where to go from here. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos