Menu
RenS
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Refer a Friend not working

Hi,

Just wondering.  Trying to refer a friend via the website and it keeps telling me there's a problem - "Oops! There seems to be a problem.  Please make sure you've filled in all your friend's details correctly and try again"

Everything is correct!  I've even tried the telephone number without spaces etc.  Anyone any ideas why the form may not be working?  There is absolutely nothing wrong with how the form has been filled in!

Thanks - Ren

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a Friend not working

Hi Ren, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue filling out the Refer A Friend form. Are you still having the same issue? 

If so, come back and let us know and we will see what else we can do as a work around for you Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
maxcovergold
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same issued.  Tried on Chrome and IE, clearly a problem with the page.

0 Kudos
maxcovergold
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Looking at this further, there is a problem with the coding on the page if you are signed into your account which doesn't present the issues, if any, with input in each field of the form.  If you are not signed in, it states in the private message box that you cannot use special characters.

My issue was, as I'd assume was most likely your's, was that it didn't like the £ sign!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi maxcovergold Smiley Happy

It's great to have you supporting the community and thanks for your help here Smiley Happy

I'm glad to see you've found a workaround for you. I hope to see you benefitting from your referral via the Refer A Friend bonus scheme very soon!

Let us know how your referral goes and keep in touch if you need anything else Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda
0 Kudos