Menu
ic87
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Refer a Friend Bonus Not Applied

I recently sent my sister a refer a friend link so that she could order Virgin Media Internet. I received a confirmation email that it was sent on 22nd September, and her Internet connection was installed on 7th October. She has a confirmation email stating that the bonus would be applied. Neither one of us have received the bonus yet, and calling Virgin Media support just leads to both of us being passed from one department to the other (e.g. 'Sorry, I can't do anything, I will need to speak to your sister', and she gets the same). I have all of the confirmation emails but Virgin don't have an email address for you to contact them. Is there anyone here who can help?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a Friend Bonus Not Applied

Hi ic87, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm really sorry to hear you've not yet received your refer a friend credit. Checking the account based on your forum credentials, I'm not seeing any phone calls made regarding the account that has come up. 

I'd like to check a few things with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out