Menu
AndrewJH
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Refer A Friend

Having referred a friend I was waiting for the £50 to go through on both ends but it seems to have not happened ~3-4 months on.

The first time I phoned up to ask about it and got told to wait until the other party had paid some bills then it would go through, so I waited then today contacted them again (over web chat) only to be told that unless I have the confirmation email I can't claim it, but I suspect I have deleted it and so has the other person and I am fuming over this.

Can anyone make any suggestions I don't want to phone them back up over this right now due to anger levels and the poor people on the other end of the phone don't deserve that.

0 Kudos
skeggman
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer A Friend

I'd say a heartfelt 'sorry' to your friend for referring them to Virgin Media!

Probably best to write to them at  Complaints, Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ, which they are likely to ignore.

0 Kudos
AndrewJH
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Really other than this I have had a good service on the whole.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi AndrewJH,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you haven't yet received your refer a friend credit. I've taken a look at the account and I'm not seeing any link from your account to show a referral has been made. Smiley Frustrated

We'll need to look a little deeper into this so please give us a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. We can take details of the referred account and work backwards from there. If no referral code is on the other account then it's possible your friend didn't follow the process.

Let me know how the call goes and by the way, welcome to the Community!! 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
AndrewJH
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Kath this has now been resolved at least on my end, I hope it has also been done on the other account also or it may require another call but finger crossed.

0 Kudos