Menu
earlybee
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Street Cabinets

Hi have to say that I am very happy with the broadband service with VM, and hope to stay with them for a very long time to come. However, I am not impressed with the way VM deal with the issue of their street cabinets. Hardly any of their cabinets are in a closed and tidy manner. Lots of them have their doors open (or taken off), and left either to the elements or (and hopefully it has not happened yet?) someone who could take the opportunity to either vandalise, the internal parts of if they are drunk or just plain stupid do something like urinate (or worse) inside of them. When it walk past BT street cabinets, I see a total difference. The doors are closed and locked, and kept tidy. This seems to me that BT takes more pride in their street cabinets than VM does. Which in a way does not look good on the company. I would dearly hope that someone (even high up) reads this, and decide something really needs to be done. Its like your engineers don't really care, or are bothered enough, and I don't call that good customer service (even indirectly). So come on VM get your skates on, and get this thing sorted.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Street Cabinets

Hi earlybee, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're unhappy with the way we deal with cabinet issues. 

We relay a lot on the public reporting these issues to us as without the reports, we don't know what's what. 

We have an open form here: Reporting an Open / Damaged Cabinet for any one to report these issues to us. 

More often than not, they are dealt with within 48 hours. If not, we can chase things. 

Hope that helps. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos