Menu
BH17
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a Friend

On the 11th July 2017, I received an email from Virgin Media telling me, that, my friend had recommended me to join Virgin Media, whereby, if I did we would both receive £50.00. Included in the email was a 'Get your £50.00 Credit' link, which I clicked on. I then went through the process of 'signing up'.  Below is part of what was included in the original email. 

We'll automatically add the £50 credit to their next bill 28 days after your new Virgin Media services have been installed and your 14 day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee has passed.

Suffice to say, I have telephoned Virgin customer service who told me, that, I have to wait until 3 months has passed before I am entitled to this refund. I have now had my 4th bill. I have also spoken to Riya Banerjee via  Live chat who asked me to send the original email, which I did and still nothing is forthcoming. Why?

If this is not resolved my next port of call is to make an official complaint via writing at which point I will be cancelling my contact. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a Friend

Hi BH17,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you've not received your refer a friend credit Smiley Sad 

Based on your post I can see the correct process has already been followed by you and your friend although I'm unsure as to why a link wasn't automatically made between the 2 accounts. 

Have you still got the email showing the referral? If not check with the person who referred you. If they have this we can look into this further for you.

I have sent you a private message with some information on where to go from here. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos