Menu
Charlie1952
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No email contact for the disabled!

I have looked around and noticed that there is not any form of email contact for the disabled!  I have only a simple problem that can no doubt be sorted out very quickly!  I have only just joined Virgin Media, in fact it is so recent I have not even been installed yet,  I just wanted another set top box added to my order and also be able to make alterations to my profile but my disability is so bad at times that my voice is so slurred the virginmedia team member couldn't understand me and it's useless trying the text relay service because my manual dexterity is virtually non-existant but as you can no doubt see I can type alright.  Besides being disabled, I think it's time that VM got an online accessability fo the disabled, so's they can improve their customer service!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

There is a webchat facility, available through the Contact Us link at the foot of each page.

0 Kudos
Charlie1952
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have seen this and I have to admit it is helpful when one is able to get on it but as with somethings this is only partially helpful because it always seems to be in use or unavailable to use because the hours it is available do not always match when it is needed.! Thankyou any way!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Charlie1952

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the email access and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

If you've not yet been able to get this sorted with our Webchat teams then please try them again today and let us know how you get on.

I'm also going to send a pm to you that you can find in the up by your forum name.

If you could get back to me on this, that would be fab as I'm going to see if we can offer you any further support here.

Take care and speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos